Meck's Produce Farm Market
In 2015, Meck’s Produce proudly opened its own farm market in Strasburg, Pa. In addition to our high-quality local fruits and vegetables, Meck’s Produce Farm Market also sells delicious baked goods, farm-fresh milk and eggs, grass-fed beef and much more. This family owned and operated farm market is committed to providing Lancaster County with the finest and freshest produce and we feel blessed to live in a community that values local farms and farmers.
Fresh Baked Goods
- Many of our Baked Goods are made in our own Bakery each day!
- Fresh Fruit Pies
- Loaf Cakes
- Arianna’s Shoo-Fly Pie, Whoopie Pies, and famous Cake Rolls
- Home Made Sticky Buns
- Fresh Baked Breads
- Apple Cider Donuts
Local Dairy Products
- Maplehofe Dairy Milk
- Local Eggs
- Yogurts from Pequea Valley and Fiddle Creek Dairy
- Linden Dale Farm Goat Milk Products
- Raw Milk Cheeses from Hillacres Pride
HomeMade Soups and Salads & Freshly Squeezed Juices
- We make savory Soups and delicious deli Salads from scratch in our kitchen with whats in season!
- Our fresh-squeezed Orange Juice keeps customers coming back for more!
- Jams, Jellies, Fruit Butters
- Pickled Vegetables
- Salsas, Salad Dressings, and Sauces
- Raw Local Honey
- Pure PA Maple Syrup
Local Grass - Fed Beef
- Raised by Myer Springdell Farm in New Providence, PA
- USDA inspected, pasture raised beef without hormones or antibiotics
- Steaks, roasts, Ground Beef, Patties, Sausage Grillers, Jerky, Sweet Sticks, and more!
We love what we do and pride ourselves in providing you with exceptionally fresh tasting food for your families.